Sunday, November 25, 2007

More pictures that should have been added after the blog I wrote first....:)

The carving of Buddha in the rockface.
Another colourful temple
A cute kid I met on the ferry. Koreans love to buy this snacks that are chip like in quality, but shaped like french fries and have a shrimp flavouring. They throw them out to the seagulls around the boat.
Pushing a carousal that turns pages of a book. If you push it around 3 times you can make a wish and it will come true!
The view of the temple grounds from the way up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day Karen. SO good to read your blogs...thanks for sending them. We pray for you often and continue to wish you the very best. You certainly are experiencing some wonderful things. John likes to hear about your food experiences...apparently he eats those peas (soybeans?) too. I am very proud of you to model co-teaching! Wow. We put up our Christmas tree today...will you have one? Keep being strong and healthy. God bless. From Uncle John, Aunt Diane, Jeff and Dan